Are you a current or recent university graduate and are looking for hands-on and practical experiences to utilize your knowledge and skills gained from your study?
Cambodian Volunteers for Community Development (CVCD) is a grassroot, nonprofit organization, established in December 1992. CVCD currently manages three projects:
- Educational Development Program – provides basic education to students in four communities, enhancing Khmer literacy, English and computer literacy skills, on the outskirts of Phnom Penh.
- Sustainable Livelihood and Economic Development Program – provides socio-economic assistance and financial support to landmine accident survivors in Battambang province so they improve their farming techniques, process their rice and increase their incomes from farming activities.
- Volunteer Service Program offers a chance for sharing experience with community development, interaction with a different culture and opportunities for teaching and learning languages.
Position: Volunteer (1 Position) Computer Science / Networking
Location: Base in head office in Phnom Penh
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- តម្លើងកម្មវិធីលើកុំព្យូទ័រ (Setup program, Installation)
- ត្រួតពិនិត្យ Network កុំព្យូទ័រពីមួយទៅមួយ និងការ Sharing One to One and Peer to peer
- ដោះស្រាយកម្មវិធីពេលមានបញ្ហា ដូចជា Hardware ឬSoftware
- តម្លើងគណនីសម្រាប់អ្នកប្រើប្រាស់ Security Network និងភ្ជាប់ Network កុំព្យួទ័រ រវាងអ្នកប្រើប្រាស់ និងអ្នកប្រើប្រាស់
- គ្រប់គ្រងអ៊ីនធ័រណេតខាងក្នុង និងខាងក្រៅ
- បង្កើត (តម្លើង) Windows Server 2008, 2012 Active Directory, Exchange Server 2013 និងការគ្រប់គ្រងរបស់វា
- គ្រប់គ្រង Website នៅលើ WordPress, Wix.com ជាដើម
- គ្រប់គ្រង Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube pages
- ថ្នាក់បរិញ្ញាបត្រឆ្នាំទី ៣ (ឆ.១ ឬឆ.២ ឡើងទៅ) Computer Science/Networking or related field
- យល់ដឹងពីការតម្លើង Mail Server, AD, DNS, DHCP,…និង Cable network RJ-45, RJ-11 ជាដើម
- យល់ដឹងពីការតម្លើង MikroTik Router, TP Link Router…
- យល់ដឹងពីដំណើរការរបស់ Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Anti-Spam, Mail Security
- យល់ដឹងពីការតម្លើង Windows Server 2008, 2012 Active Directory, Exchange Server 2013, VMWare,…
Qualifications/Requirements Computer Programming/Networking
- Commitment to volunteer at least from 6 months
- Commitment to learning and open-minded to new things
- Be respectful of others and culturally sensitivity
- Receive transportation support.
- Entitle to the same leave benefits as normal staff members (15 days annual leave, 10 sick leaves and 27 public holidays)
- Receive recommendation letter if you volunteer starting from 6 months minimum.
- Gain hands-on and practical experience and learned admin and human resource task
- Opportunities to attend events of organizations – staff meetings, training and staff retreat…etc
- Opportunities to work with staff members and other student’s volunteers from different universities
Employees, Intern of CVCD are required to endorse and abide by CVCD’s Child Protection
Policy and Code of Conduct. www.cvcd.org.kh
Interested candidates must submit curriculum vitae and cover letter to: email@example.com and address: # 4, St. 32B, Sangkat Toek Thlar, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh. Tel: 092 404 005/023 989 243
Deadline: The recruitment is open on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviewing.